Monday, October 19, 2009

Smoke on the Horizon...

It's been almost two years since I last posted to this blog. What could have caused someone so passionate about cigars to just drop off the face of the cigar blogging universe, you ask? Well, I'll tell you: I managed to meet the woman of my dreams, I married her, and just recently became a father of the most beautiful little girl in the world, my daughter Nina.

This was a lot to accomplish in two years, and though I never stopped smoking, I lost much of the late night hours I had used before to work on my blog posts and forum whoring.

But now I'm back.

Ready to begin again. Only this time, I've decided to take it to the next level. For some reason, a renewed sense of urgency burns within me, and now I am no longer content with where I was before. I'm now working on a site to incorporate blogs on not just cigars, but the things cigars go best with. At least in my life. Wine & Spirits baby. Wine & Spirits. Because let's face it, we never smoke without something to drink. I also have a love and passion for writing with vintage fountain pens so, if I can, I'll even try to find a way to work that in. Video blogging will be a staple on my new site as well, for those of you too highbrow to read.

So I guess just take this post as a heads up. As I move closer to broadcast, I will give all the details on the new domain so that those of you, all six of you, who actually care will know where to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Jordynn, and I am working with a friend to help him grow his cigar website called www.cigarsdirect.com. We feature some of the finest cigars in the world like Opus X, Padron, Anejo's plus many more! Our customer service is second to none and our online reputation proves it! I was hoping that you would take a look at our website and consider adding us to your links section on your website located: www.cigarstars.blogspot.com
and in return we will give you free cigars!

Please let me know if this would be possible! Thanks again for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Jordynn Haskins
jordynnhaskins7@gmail.com